7-Day Diet Weight Loss Cabbage Soup

Day 1- Eat nothing but fruit today (except for bananas) and as much of the diet cabbage soup as you’d like. I like to eat baked cinnamon apples in the morning, a large fruit salad and cabbage soup for lu
nch, and cabbage soup and a melon salad for dinner. I snack on fruit throughout the day, usually frozen berries, grapes and watermelon.


Day 2- Eat nothing but vegetables (except corn or other starchy veggies). However, you do get to start the day with a baked potato. You will LOVE having this baked potato trust me! I never thought I’d be so happy to eat a baked potato in the morning! I put a tad bit of salt and butter (I cheat) on the potato along with some broccoli and tomatoes. For lunch I do the cabbage soup and salad sprinkle with salt, pepper and olive oil. This is actually pretty good. For dinner I do mashed cauliflower topped with a stir fry.

Day 3- Today you eat fruits AND veggies (except bananas, corn and other starchy veggies) You also don’t get a potato today, sucks! I just do a repeat of day one and two for my foods.


Day 4- Today you eat only bananas and milk/yogurt. This is the DUMBEST day by far. I hate it. You can only have bananas and milk. I eat bananas, rice milk, almond milk and yogurts and of course the miracle soup. It’s not that difficult, but if you hate bananas I feel sorry for you boo.


Day 5- Today eat only tomatoes (6-8) and protein like fish, turkey and chicken. I had no problems with this day since I love meat and was happy to get it! I had wonder soup for breakfast and added extra tomatoes since I don’t like tomatoes plain that much. For lunch I had grilled chicken topped with tomatoes seasoned with salt, basil, pepper. For dinner I had more wonder soup, but I add ground seasoned turkey to it. Very filling. I got tired of the soup on this day.


Day 6- Today it’s protein and veggies- Unlike yesterday you can have other veggies besides tomatoes. I had a salad for breakfast seasoned with olive oil, spices, salt and pepper. For lunch I had a stir-fry with chicken, spices and veggies (so good) for lunch I had a spaghetti squash with pasta sauce and ground turkey. I think spaghetti squash is off limits but I had to have it! (it didn’t effect my weight loss) Today was so yummy! lol


Day 7- Today it’s just fruits, vegetables, and juices. Booo!!! I hated this day because I wanted more meat, but I was glad it was the last day. The scale says I’m 7 pounds lighter this morning so that was great to see. I feel clean inside. I’m hungry today though. REALLY HUNGRY!


Day 8- 10lbs down this morning and I can see it!!

No comments: